Thursday 20 October 2011

Hello lovelies! My oh my, its been agessssssssssss since i've posted!! #boringlife... #workingtoomuch!!

But anyways...since my last post i've bought too much stuff considering i'm supposed to be saving and moving house!! I just cant resist Topshop! Got some fab faux pony skin leopard print boots, a leopard print skater dress, some new leggings with the leather side panels, glittery brogues, chelsea brogues, a blazer.. and many more that i need to start getting outfit posts for!!

I was home 2 weekends ago and had a great time with lots of delish cocktails..


This is one of them.. which i got named after me! (probably already named and the barman was looking a tip!!) It basically involved gin, malibu and fruit juices! yum!!
After a cocktail filled afternoon, we got ready for a night on the tiles! No proper outfit photos were taken but here's a shot of a few of us enjoying pre drinks!! My purple dress is from Topshop...


Going home this weekend again for my niece, Beth's 1st Birthday! #cannotwait!!! I must ensure to make an effort to take outfit posts!! I got Beth a cute little leopard print dress thats similar to one i own, so i'll get a mini me photo!

But i must go pack now as so far in my case i have 2 pairs of boots and nothing else!!
Have a fab weekend lovelies and i shall defo blog more when i get back from home!!
Kisses!
Julia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment