Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lazy Tuesday....

Hello darlings!

Happy Tuesday... i LOVE days off! but sadly, this is my last before i go back to the joys of work tomorrow! :( boo! cue setting my alarm for 06.08.. very precise, i know! I have my morning routine down to a T and do not like any deviation from the norm!

On my lovely week off, I have been lounging, shopping, drinking and catching up with friends.. all in all, a fabulous week was had! Yes- more shopping!! Can anyone help me STOP!? Please!! But as soon as i walk in to Toppers, i immediately want EVERYTHING in sight!! Oh to be Chloe Green... sigh!!

So, as previously mentioned- I had a night on the tiles on Saturday with some of my lovely friends.. I wore a playsuit from Topshop and some New Look heels!


** Excuse the very messy background in first picture- moving house/still not finished unpacking= messy house!

Can just about see my nails in this photo.. i painted some falsies..first with a lovely topshop green base then the Muppets OPI glitter polish! Shall post those photos after!

So what have you lovely people been buying/getting up to??

I've also just finished a lovely Skpye session with one of my very good friends who is living it up in Oz!! Miss you millions Alicia!!  And now I'm off to enjoy my last day off, with a very lazy day watching Harry Potter DVD's for the duration and having some homemade soup in my onesie!



Toodles lovelies!

Julia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment